Saturday, June 9, 2007

Abettor and Girls

Late at night...

Well yeah yesterday I made my blog and it was REALLY difficult to pick a name for my url thing: www.abettor.blogspot.com. And you might be wondering, what the hell is an abettor and how did you get that to become your URL? Well lets see where can we start ... I guess well, iuno sounds stupid but people go to me for "advice" and "help" about various things such as "What should I do?" or "Does he like me?" All of that stuff. And yeah I try my best to help them and hopefully I gave them the right advice. They tell me that I'm a good helper and that they'll go back to me if they need anything. The word abettor is a synonym for "helper." I never heard that word before, I got it from thesaurus.com :) Yeah I just put in "Helper" and that was like the first word that showed up. So yeah. Oh yeah and for my url, I didn't want it to become like SONIC13423 or something like that, I thought it was gay. I tried my Habbo name: "Whatsa" but that was taken :( But yeah it's all good. I wanted it to be "rare," no dashes or numbers, just a word. And luckily, I got one.

Speaking of girls ... there's just a lesson that lovers need to know >_> I've just learned this from past experience. Say that you're talking to a girl now and you can't stop talking about her to your friends, you're always thinking about her and such ... well man. How should I say this, don't talk about the girl to your friends. It's not cause they'll get jealous and they think you're bragging, but it's that they'll try to start talking to your crush. Yup, that's happened to me twice, but man, I swear, I couldn't help talking or thinking about her. I remember back in what, Middle school? My homegirl kept on talking to me about her crush on , iuno she just kept on talking about him. And yes, I did kinda get jealous and I tried to start hanging out with the guy more. Yeah I knew him good already, but I just started hanging out with him more. I'm not really sure why, my best guess is that because I wanted to get noticed or something like that?

But there's another situation... say I'm talking to my homie about this girl that I can't stop thinking about. And I'm at his house talking to her on AIM or whatever. Yeah just kept on talking and he'd be: "O0h Paul, who's that." And all that. And then when I get home... I get an IM saying: "...Who's your friend ?" I was like .... .... .... -.- Hell no. Oh hell no, I just started to get mad for some reason. Man I didn't even feel like talking to her anymore. It was freakin bull and now he tryna play games with her and crap. I just hate how it feels, whatever. I hope he don't be reading this, probably not cause he don't got a myspace I guess.

Heh well yeah there's your lesson, don't talk too much about your crush, your friend will just want to get to know her more.

That's it for now. Have fun my 0 blog readers :)

-Paul
Abettor

No comments: