Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guess Not

Current Song: Binary Song - Honest Expression
Current Things doing(or was doing): 3 Way Phone with Kevin and (eep), myspace, music, aim.

Well yeah, I guess we didn't go to the beach, our ride, Kuya Mykee(however you spell his name >_>) I guess was too lazy and didn't go. He made it cancel the whole thing, messed up.

But before that... I was kind of late to bring Josh to school. I left like at 8:40 AM when he's supposed to be there at 8:45 AM. And he goes to Garfield. I came home and the homie Marlon came over so we just chilled and talked. Then I was like.... OH SHXT I NEED TO PICK UP JOSH, IT'S 12:45 I WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK HIM UP AT 12:15!! So I just ran out and went to go get him. When I arrived, no one was around. Then I looked at the thing in the front and it says school times are: 8:45 AM - 1:15 PM =/ Yeah I guess.. yeah. So I went home, got money, and went to Hong Kong and ate fried rice, chow mein, and orange chicken with the homie Marlon. Then yeah. I went there at 1:15 ... I think I was too late cause Josh wasn't there. I looked for him for like 10 minutes then I come home.. he's using the computer >:[

So yeah and then no one went to the beach..

-Paul
Steeze

No comments: