Friday, June 15, 2007

Don't Really Know

Yump, it's the first day of Summer Vacation for me.

Current Song Playing: Happy Summertime - R.Kelly
Current Thinsg Doing: T.V., Music, Myspace, and Bloggin'

I'm not really sure what I should say... maybe I should just catch up and write about what I did the past days.

Hmm, yesterday... basketball practice. I totally forgot about Demi's Summer Vacation party-ish thing but yeah. I still would have went to the practice. Nothing special really happened there it's just that we know we want to win and we need to work as a team to do that. Demi told me she got in trouble freak dancing with all the guys >_> lol@her. -.-

Dang, I know there was more to write about but I'm not sure anymore. OH!

The San Antonio Spurs sweep the Cleveland Cavaliers four wins to none. The Spurs beat them last night 83-82, I heard this on the radio, I didn't to watch it cause I was at practice. So yeah congratulations to them. But intercourse you Raymond. Lakers still kill them >_>

Hmm, I'm sure there was another thing... probably not. I'll be postin' later.

No comments: