Well damn, yup, this is my attempt to start blogging again. The last time I blogged was on my imeem account PaulC. during Spring Break in the mornings, that didn't work out too well, I wasn't really into it. But I like the style of this kind of blog. Xanga sucks, this is cool. So yeah Blogspot, you're lucky to have me >:D
I'm just a young guy trying to live the life I can. I'm trying to enjoy it and doing what I can. I'm really bored right now so what I'm trying to do is use my time well. I like clothing and shoes. Some people always ask me, "Who you trying to impress?" and I say, no one really I just wanna look nice. Hopefully I'm doing so. I'm going to treat this as like a internet diary you can say and a thing to like alert people about news and such. The news I will post is whatever seems interesting to me.
Every time I try to make a new post, I'll be posting what I'm doing currently: Example for right now:
Current Song Listening To(Usually on Repeat): That Girl - Marques Houston, because I heard it during the Poly Dance Show, which I recently saw a clip of on YouTube. It was pretty tiite xD
Current Things Doing: Music, Myspace, Habbo, Forums
Speaking of Habbo, it's something like myspace, something I go on everyday and just browse I guess. You can see it as a virtual chat room with extras like games and militarys. I've been playing for almost 2 years, since August 2005. My best cousin Mark and his little sister, Ashley told me about it and that it's all fun and crap so I decided to play. Mark was a part of a spy agency for this rich guy and that's what I did too. We both decided to join the [U.S Military] Airforce, owned by USM-CnC and yeah I worked my way to the second NCO rank and then transfered with my best homie xHandyAndyx to the Army which proceeds the rest of my 20 months of career in the USM.
Enough of Habbo. And wow I scrolled down the box and it says SAVE NOW and next to it, it says Draft autosaved at 8:44 PM. That's amazing. Blogspot is tiite!
Well yeah for my day at school.. kinda different today. I got up and my ride Paula told me she couldn't take me so I asked my mom to take me, and we were on time. Also during lunch I had to do a extra credit map quiz for History cause I want that A! Man. Hopefully I do good on the Math final also, my goodness. Good luck to me. And yeah.. went home.. glad it's Friday. Just did whatever. Oh yeah and my mom asked me to clean out my closet of clothes that I don't need anymore. She said she's going to pack it and send it to the Philippines. I had some good memories with some of my clothes. I remember them that I thought they were big and that they were cool. But now that I'm .. >_> How should I say it.. more urban? That they were gay LOL. But Ecko and Rocawear were the shxt back in the day. So yeah I hope my cousins and the rest of my family in the Philippines like the clothes that they're going to get. Hopefully it helps them.
That's it for tonight, I'll be signing on AIM now. Maybe tomorrow or some other day I'll be writing a post about talking about girls and of why I chose my URL username to be abettor.
PS: I have an SBA game on Sunday 2:00 PM. =/ Man 3A is going to be aggressive.
-Paul C.
Steeze
No comments:
Post a Comment