Things doing: Music, Myspace, AIM, Eating.
... Yup. Today I woke up with my mom telling me that they're going now. I forgot that today, Saturday, is the Sarno Family Reunion, dad's side of the family, I believe. So yeah I just dressed whatever and yeah. It was in San Diego..
Nothing special actually happened, Alynn and Lerner were there so I was just talking to them. We were talking about how the reunion was kind of ... empty. Alynn said if we got all the people and put them into the tables, we would have 3-4 tables full. And there was like 20 tables out. It was really bad to me =/ I'm not sure why a lot of people did not come. But yeah anyways I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces. I saw one though, JR, one of my cousins. I didn't even say wassup though ;P
There were some fun parts.. like the musical chairs. I had some freakin big guy sit on me, Iuno, I thought it was funny. I kept on getting like 3rd place in the games. It was pretty gay but yeah whatever. There goes $30. Another fun part was at the park playground, the tire swing. The swing with the tire that swings like any direction. Yeah it was Lerner, Jen Jen, and I sitting down and all the kids decided to start pushing us. It was fun. Another situation was when Jojo wanted to push us this time and he kept on pushing me to the side, so it was hard to hold on to LOL. And yes, I fell. Jojo: "Man Paul, that was gay." LOL!
Well yeah oh and we went to the swap meet and freakin bought some socks LOL. Yeah the back in the day socks that you bunch together at the bottom. Yeah I felt like getting it again just for basketball :]
Speaking of basketball ... I have a game tommorow, Sunday, at 2:00 PM against
I'll be created another post about girls and whatever I was supposed to do.
Edit: Now that I checked, I'll be talking about why I chose my URL thing to be: abettor.
-Paul
Abettor
No comments:
Post a Comment