looking so dissatisfied.. but the heartless wind kept blowing..
Current Song: Linkin Park - Valentines Day
Current Things Doing: Habbo, Music, Myspace
Well today I went to school for the AP Bridge Program, it started at 1 and ended at 3. All I had to do was go there, sign the blue card, get my book, fill out a sheet, and mark my initials on this one paper. That lasted what, 30 minutes including talking to friends. I was done like at 1:30 PM and we were like .. >_> So we can leave already? WOW. So I just chilled with Talia, Jaime, I forgot the other girls name, sorry, and some girls >_>.
So yeah after that we just wanted to go eat so we went to Tomy's, Poly Burgers Killa. And just talked and ate fries and did whatever for almost an hour. So we went back to school to get a cd for Jaime cause he didn't get one from the teacher so yeah it's whatever.
Yeh, we walked out and Yossaphinie(sorry if I spelled it wrong) was walking with us so yeah whatever. Then we went home. Took the 1 home and yeah whatever.
When I get home.. I get a message from Josh saying: "Jenn said to go on." But I was like .. "How am I gonna go on when you're on.." So yeah whatever. So I talked to the cousin Mark for a while. Then I go on Habbo finally when ILoveAlison(Mandrix) tells me to take a seat. Then Jenn gives me these plain un-enthusiastic replies on console, I was like.. I was suspecting that she was gonna break up with me. Well I was right.
Well yeah I guess, I don't really know what to say, every girl that I've been with, they've broken up with me.
1. Too shy and didn't do anything, broke up with me.
2. I didn't put that "extra effort" to sing for her, broke up with me.
3. Didn't put that extra effort >_>
Maybe it's me, whatever. It just shows I'm not ready. Maybe I am, who the hell knows. I don't need this shit though.
-Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment