Monday, July 2, 2007

Bored as hell

Current Song: The Break Up Song - Chris Ramos
Current Things doing: Music, AIM

Well this day was boring was hell. There's not much to say. Bernice and Jamie made a blogspot :P, I guess that's cool. Oh, I'll post my recent nightmare:

I think I was with Kevin at a park or something... I forgot why but then all of the sudden, police started chasing us and some other kid. And then there was a car, Kevin and I came in and Kevin shouted to the kid to come inside. I was driving, we took off with the car, it was black, I think it was an Integra. I was freakin out so much. We kept on driving and then I think I said, "Hey kid, I'll take you home, where do you live?" He told me and we took him there. We were just chilling and calming ourselves down in there... I went outside to see if our car was safe or if any police were around. I went outside.. looked in the alley, nothing there, I forgot where I put the car. Then over this ledge/fence, I see some flashing... I creep up and I take a look, it looks like a freakin police spy was takin pictures for some reason...

Then all of the sudden all of these police came and I was like.. we're freakin screwed... I wish I never took off with that freakin car. So then I was like.. "Man I got to be dreaming..," then Mike is there saying "Apprently, it's not a dream!".. Then I said .. "Oh hell no, some Senior Councilor you are, thanks." But then he said "Just kidding" but I was still mad.

Do you know that thing you do when like you stretch or you're stressed when you put your hands at the back of your head and your elbows are up? Well yeah that's what I was doing when I said, "Man I got to be dreaming.." And then I just snapped out of it and I was in my bed all sweaty and a breeze of the electric fan a couple of feet away from me. I was so relieved I was so scared I didn't know what to do... But, Thank God it was a freakin dream. I was scared nutsless :(

Well yeah that's my dream.. I felt like sharing it.

No comments: