Friday, July 13, 2007

Reality Check

Current Song: Reality Check - Binary Star
Current Things Doing: Music, AIM, about to get on Habbo.

Well I guess the SCJ Summer Kick-Off Dance is axed for me and some of the homies. We're just gonna chill at my house tonight for ma momz. I'd rather stay with her than go the dance, I mean what if that happens to you, one of your parent's die and then your daughter/son wants to go to a dance instead, a dance that happens every year. You'll feel a bit shitty eh? Well I'm not gonna stay just cause of that feeling, I'm staying cause she's my mom, she's family, she gave birth to me, she's in a hard state right now and I wanna be there for her.

So yeah. Bored now. Kinda feels like a weekend since my mom didn't go to work. I remember I still have to read. Oh and I forgot to mention, when I read the next 36 pages for the Color Purple.. it got a bit better and easier since the main character Celie, reads her sister's letters to her that her husband hid. It was a different point of view for me and more interesting. I'd rather read hers than Celie's letters to God.

I know I was gonna write about something else but.. nevermind. OH I REMEMBER NOW. Last night I was just messing around and went on google and searched Abettor to see if my blog popped up but no. So I searched: abettor.blogspot and it showed my myspace, this blog, and two other sites that had my blog on it! I was like deeng! I think it was cause I tagged my blogs, so I'll be tagging the rest of my blogs now. Later.

-Paul
Steeze

No comments: