Saturday, July 7, 2007

...Physician Mode

Current Song Playing: Stronger - Kanye West
Current Things Doing: Flaming at my friend's friend, music, aim.

Alright well I was talking to my friend and she said she had fun at a party so I was like cool! And then she tells me that her friend is going out with a 20 YEAR OLD. That just made me mad as can be. Even though I don't know her friend, I'm just saying. I don't care who you are, when you reach twenty and you look at your friends dating other fifth-teen year olds you will be GROSSED OUT. First of all, THE 20 YEAR OLD IS A CRIMINAL JUST FOR DATING A 15 YEAR OLD. SECOND, THE GUY IS A RAPIST FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER REGARDLESS OF HER ACCEPTING TO HAVE SEX. HE'S OBVIOUSLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER. THE GUY IS A FUCKING A-HOLE. HE NEEDS TO FUCK OFF(no pun intended). I asked if the 15 year old girl was abused in any way, sexually, physically, or verbally. She didn't know so I asked if her dad was around in her life. She said that her dad is Japanese and she doesn't know where he is. And that is exactly why she's dating and having sex with 20 year olds. She doesn't have any standards set by her father to think what is right.

Although even with all of this flaming and advice giving, she still wants to keep dating the guy and not listen to us. I just said.. FUCK THIS GIRL, FUCK HER GUY, FUCK THEIR RELATIONSHIP, cause I doubt that shit is real. Her future ain't bright if she isn't going to take the advice that we're giving her. Man..

She won't even go to the doctor, get tested for STDs,... OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, THE GUY DIDN'T USE A CONDOM. WHAT A BXTCH CUH.

Well there you go. And girl, I know you won't be seeing this, but you're just going to fuck yourself over. And I don't want anything to do with it since you don't listen you ignorant kid. Tell that guy to fuck off of my friend Fhey too. WHAT YOU DOING? WHY YOU FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRL'S FRIEND? And girl(20 year old's girlfriend), WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT? I wouldn't be surprised if you went on Maury. But I don't watch that shit cause I have better things to do than watch yourself fuck yourself over.

-Paul
Abettor

No babies were hurt in the making of this post.

No comments: