Current Song: Big Things Poppin' - T.I. shuffled to Summer Love - Traphik
Current Things Doing: Habbo, Myspace, YouTube, AIM
Slept a lot today, had a bad dream. Read like 7 pages of The Grapes of Wrath, FREAKIN BORING, lots of imagary and personification but boring as hell. No ball practice today? Man we need practice. So yeah here's my bad dream:
I'm not sure how it started off but I remember the world and like the people were all like infected or possessed, kind of like in the movie Boo. Some lady in my house was chasing everyone who she saw. There was also some regular white girl who looked older than me who was also running away from her. She went to my room and I was still trying to get away from the lady. I found myself time and ran to my room, I see the girl on my chair trying to climb up my closet. She did it quickly and I was like, OH SHI- HURRY UP, FK! I locked my door and she went in some secret door in the upper part of my closet. Then I tried it myself, I was struggling and stressing out because of the constant banging on the door. I pull all of the blankets that are stacked up there down and try to pull myself up. I look to the right upper part of the closet and there's this opening that looks like it was recently opened, I go through it and it looks like my attic, but there was sunlight. I walk toward the light and I find myself outside.
Iuno what happened after but I think I told some people and we went inside and then there was no one in my house. I think that's how it ended.
The dream didn't feel as real as the other ones but it still seemed a bit real. Man I was scared trying to climb up my closet =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment