Current Song: Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
Current Things Doing: AIM, Music, Myspace, Habbo
Yesterday, Sunday, was pretty chill. I went with Jason, Darell, Matt, Jerica, Chris, Marthina, Jeff Kyle, Kevin, and Michael to Burbank to have dinner with the Jordans. It was very nice to see them. I brang watermelon mwhahaha. Although I felt sorry for Jason because we're suspecting this green SUV that made a hard dent. Jason looked really.. I'm not sure how to say it, stressed and overwhelmed trying to explain it to Matt cause Matt didn't know which part he was talking about.
Today.. just used the computer and crap. And then Mark calls me up to his house. I ask my dad if I can go and he asked me like 10 questions about Mark. If he's offered me drugs.. if he's still doing drugs.. if if if all this crap. So then I went and then I find out Ashley and Derek is still.. so I'm like WTF? So yeah we just chilled and played with the dogs.
-Paul
Steeze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment