Tuesday, July 24, 2007

EMO

If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
Current Things Doing: Myspace, Habbo, Youtube, Habbo, AIM

Well yeah Dad Edmund, and 2 other Masons had a low-key meeting for the future of Torrance University. I got a call from my Auntie/Tita Eva from the Philippines, told me that my mom should be at Korea by now and will be here tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see my mom again. I hope she's doing well.

And I watched this Emo girl's youtube video, xXPrincesspunkXx. She got famous or infamous, if you will because of her rant. She was screaming, cussing, criticizing, AND EVEN CRYING in her 9 minute video. IT's pretty weird. Just made me go.. :O WOW, OMFG, WOW. I even watched the prank calls and the tribute to the video, made me laugh.

Here's the original video, but not the original hoster.



-Paul
Abettor

No comments: