Current Song: Some Say - Sum 41
Current Things Doing: About to cook/eat, AIM, Music, Uploading a video.
Friday: SCJ Summer Kick-Off Dance - Left like at 8:30 and picked up Kevin. We got there at 9:00 and I was like.. hey can we pay half-price for a half-dance? But he said $1 off then. So we payed $20. It was okay.. probably would have been better if we came on time. Then we went to Kevin's house and watched some (eep). >_>
Saturday: Oasis District's Honors Night - Well yeah some crap happened. Tyler Davis got what, 2 awards? Representative DeMolay and a different one that I don't know what it's called. Kevin and Darell kept on copying on how Mike was sitting and posing. It was weird and funny at the same time but when we were laughing, Mom Hansen poked me hard and asked for 5 minutes to not say anything. She got pretty mad, and it was pretty overboard if you ask me. Speaking of overboard, Mike took us outside and confronted us and yelled at us. It was the right thing to do since it was bad especially during a Honor's Night but yeah. I don't know. Then we went to Chris's house and played some PS3: Resistance and watched YouTube :D
Sunday: SBA Basketball Game against Luna, former champions - Refs are never on our side, period. Jonas had an And1 at the end of the game but THEY COUNTED IT AS A OFFENSIVE FOUL? WTF? Freakin Refs are never on our side, btches cuhz. Lost by like 4 points. Then yeah went straight to Jerica's house because luckily, Darell and Jason asked my dad if I can go jacuzzi with them and he said yeah. Darell already had shorts for me. So yeah. Also there were French Exchange Students that were staying at Jerica's house so I tested my vocabulary LOL. I freakin blanked-out I didn't know how to say some stuff. But yeah it was cool. They're going to Dechapman University? To learn more English, pretty cool. The guy wants to play some poker lol.
PS: I also have a new youtube video. Check it out. www.youtube.com/whatsa3
-Paul
Abettor
Monday, July 16, 2007
Weekend
Labels:
abettor jerica,
basketball foul,
darell,
french,
jason university,
ps3,
sba,
youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment