Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just a break

Current Song: Bleed It Out - Linkin Park; Well Done - Passion
Current Things Doing: Reading, Music

Well I took a break from my 40 pages of reading. So far I read 4 pages in 1 1/2 hours. I took a nap =/ I should be starting now but something on my mind keeps on disturbing me.

Well today was a bit different. At like 12 my dad comes home and I'm using the laptop while I'm not supposed to, he just said move to the computer, no harm done, hopefully. I used the comp for a bit and played some Gunbound. We leave at like 1:10 PM to pick Josh, then we head to the freeway. I'm thinking, PLEASE let us not go to the mall to eat cause I'm in my house clothes >_> But we only went to Shakeys up in Carson.

So yeah it had an A for a grade, last time I went with Jason and Jerica there and it was graded as a C. So yeah cool. We ordered food, got our table and my mom came. My dad says that mom is going to the Philippines. My mom says that her mom, Josh and my grandma... passed away. I guess that explains the many phone calls that my mom got last night. My eyes started to water and I tried my best not to let them fall. They didn't, thank God. Even though I didn't know my mom's mom... I felt so sad and I feel like crying typing this up. If you think about it... the fact that your mom dies... I can't even think about it. I'm glad I didn't see my mom crying when she told us. She's going to leave for the Philippines this Saturday morning for 10 days.

So yeah good luck to my mom. I'll be back to reading 36 more pages of The Color Purple. I can't even catch up on what's happening. Good luck to me.

Love while you still can.

-Paul
Steeze

No comments: